Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Each year my son Derek and I try to add something to our front porch area during the Halloween season to help scare off any soliciting trick or treaters.  This, of course, means more candy left in the candy bowl when the night ends. It worked good last year(insert wicked laugh).  This year we've added a fog machine with the hope that the kids hear all the spooky sounds and can't see where or what they are coming from and they turn away and head to the next house.  But, we all agree that we must move to this location by the 2012 Halloween.  No way would I head down this road to get a miniature Snickers Bar. Kind of makes me want to grab my fog machine and just sit at the end of the driveway Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment