Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Grand Finale

Finally, it is done.  It amazes me how there are thousands and thousands of 10-16 year olds posting videos on line all day of everything from milk coming out of their nose to...............I won't go there. Yet, it takes me days to post one video.  I know, I'm kind of comparing apples to oranges, but, you get the point.  Even in this day and age, it ain't easy.  I'm glad I chose for a hobby photography instead of cinematography.  So here goes my final postings on my fall trip.  I've embedded the video in my blog but here is the URL if you want to go to YouTube to watch it.  I don't know if one way is better than the other, but for some computers it might make a difference.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwTkX267_zI  Unfortunately, the video isn't as clear as when I created it.  I'm not sure why, but I think when its uploaded it gets goofy due to limitations set up the internet sites. But its still pretty good.  I hope you like it.
Oh yeah, props to George Winston's version of "The Great Pumpkin Waltz" from the Peanuts/Charlie Brown series as an accompaniment to the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment