Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Last one before the Grand Finale

No posting the last few days due to just sitting down and trying to go through the 1200 + shots taken on my trip.  I believe I am done going through and discarding the garbage and I have only saved the best(I can feel the jokes coming already).  Anyway, tonight's post will include 2 of my favorite shots from the trip.  Hopefully, by Thursday or at the latest Friday I'll have a slideshow put together that I can post to show the world the rest of my shots. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree, these are really nice shots. I particularly like the cabin with the woods and water...it seems like there's a story there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Stuff!!! Look forward to the slide show. Turn down the lights, turn on the projector and let's enjoy.

    ReplyDelete