Thursday, September 1, 2011

From the vault

Too hot to shoot tonight, so I decided to hit the vault.  I dug back into a shot I took back in February.  I had went past this area in the daytime and thought if the light was right sometime I could get a nice shot of it.  The idea of this park bench sitting on a small hill facing a field intrigued me. There was nothing around it for a long ways.  Just a bench on a small hill amongst some trees facing a field.  A few days later I went out on one my early morning hunts and drove by the same spot.  Well, of course, the light wasn't right at 6 am, so I decided to grab a spotlight out of the car that I carry.  I walked out in the field, really praying that no local protective agency would drive by and set my spotlight up so the the beam of light would hit the bench area.  I took about 20 shots from the road to get a side view of the light hitting the bench before my battery on my spotlight gave out.  This one turned out to be the best of the bunch.  Still can't figure out why that bench is sitting there, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment