Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thumbs up!

Here it is, the last day of my vacation. My wife was also off this week.  No great family trip or anything.  Just alot of catching up around the house and doing some family day trips around the area and spending time with family and friends that we don't get to see enough.  With a perfect swimming/boating lake 3 blocks from the house, it doesn't make it as necessary to go far away. The weather cooperated with some of the hottest temperatures we've seen in years and has even helped ease us back into work mode by throwing in some stormy weather at the end. The "car that floats on water"(boat) got a heavy workout, enough that my kids don't even cry, too much, when I toss them off the tube on the lake.  Spent a day at a water park that we've talked about going to for years.  Kind of made me feel foolish never having gone there before since we all had a great time.  So, I got to get ready to switch gears and make sure  my work clothes are laid out, my laptop and cell phone are charged, my work plans are in place for Monday, etc.  It feels like the night before the first day of school.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT picture, Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love this one! That 70 - 200 looks like so much fun, and what great shots!

    ReplyDelete