Saturday, August 14, 2010

A New Hot Spot

In my daily travels, I've learned of many "hot spots" for my favorite birds, the Herons and the Egrets.  Unfortunately, most of these spots aren't very accessible for me to get a closer look.  I stumbled on a new hot spot this week that allows for me to slip close to the water undetected, if  I'm careful, and snap off some shots before they get spooked.  Here's one from this week.  I'm really looking forward to do some more shooting there with the hopes of fine tuning my shooting spots and technique.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark,

    My comments are not being posted. Try an experimental one yourself. I like this picture very much. It is a nice combination of shape, color, and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shot Mark... looks like he's going to shoot down and grab some unsuspecting fish.

    ReplyDelete