Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All I Want For Christmas.....

Another great day for pics.  Just as yesterday was great due to the fog and warmth, today was another good day for shooting since the sun came out just as it was going down.  This usually creates a great atmosphere for the wildlife to come out of hiding and look for food.  And they did.  Especially the deer.  But, tonight's post is to help those of you who are on the edge of what to get me for Christmas this year.  I want to make it simple for you.  See the pic below and if you need more info, call me and I'll give you the address so you can start the process. It doesn't need to be wrapped, and if the deal isn't completed by Christmas Day, I'll understand.  Since it is my fault in a way for not letting you know further ahead of time.  It will give me time to start packing up all my stuff, anyway.  Man, I'm getting excited.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you'll need a powder blue suit with knee britches and a butler. Of course, Ash, Derek, and Eleni will also have to be suitably dressed...Oh, yes..Eleni will need a LOT of money for her staff of cooks and ladys-in-waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, I bought you a different house. I guess I'll see if I can just get my money back on that one.

    ReplyDelete