Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gangs of.......Crystal Lake Pt 2

Another bad sign of life in the 'burbs.  If you remember, back in September I saw signs of gang activity.  The dreaded Moooooolan Range crew.  Now, it looks like another group has moved in.  The Lamb "Choppers".
I stumbled upon them on a drive and before I could skidaddle outta there, they came a runnin'. They cornered me and were working up a plan of what to do. It was a like a prison yard what with all their inmate numbers pinned to their ears.  Not that I know how a prison yard is really like, but I've seen it on TV.  Meanwhile, I was able to sneak a bag of pretzels out of my car with the hopes I could get a couple of them to help me.  It worked.  Who knew?  Like I said, I've seen a few prison dramas on TV.

2 comments:

  1. Mark, I love the animal pics as always...great how you got so close to them, and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the plus side, if you start counting them, you could fall asleep. BAAAAAAAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete