Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Great Fishing Weather

With a title like that, you would think I was going to have a picture of a stringer of fish.  No such luck.  My title was more of a reference to watching others fish- herons to be specific.  They have hit the area ponds with full force this last week.  At one point today, I spotted 6 of them all standing in the water diving for fish.  Why isn't there a shot of this?  Because I still need to learn to slowly move into their area instead of bumbling right onto them.  They are fun to watch and how they interact with each other.  They act like my kids.  One second they are best friends and the world is good.  The next they are pecking each other and wings/arms are flying all over.
 

1 comment:

  1. I like the white one in the green world and how his shape mimics the shapes of the trees/bushes/grasses around him.

    ReplyDelete