Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Peek A Boo

The snow we got Monday was pretty neat.  It was a 12 hour type of snow that just kept on falling.  Unfortunately, it turned to rain and caused alot of people to smash their vehicles.  I was not one of them, so I am happy. And I'm not one of those guys who snaps pics of accidents, so you are spared.  Trust me, there are alot of guys out there who live for that.  It was a nice day to grab shots of horses out in the fields.  There are few things in this world more beautiful than big majestic horses grazing, or playing, while out in the snow.  I didn't get any playing pics, but I got some grazing ones.

1 comment:

  1. I really love that horse behind a fence. It is such a great picture. I think I'm going to actually buy some of your pictures, Mark!

    ReplyDelete