Friday, September 24, 2010

Gangs of.......Crystal Lake

Yes, its sad but true.  We have our share of gang activity around here.  But, if you don't bother them, they don't bother you.  They usually stay on their turf, but when they don't, it gets ugly. Or beautiful. Depending on whether you like a good T-bone.  I got away from this gang, but I gotta be careful.


Oh, yeah, also, I'm celebrating tonight since today I had my 10,000 hit on this site. Not bad for 55 weeks of snapping and blabbering,  Thanks everyone for visiting.  I wish I had a prize for my 10,000th visitor, but I actually think it was me since I was able to do a screen capture of the 10,000th hit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark - Wow I love this pic. It is just great with the ones in the background & then the cow that is looking right at us. You are so good!

    ReplyDelete