Monday, September 17, 2012

What could be more beautiful....


Nothing more than a happy bride.  I almost feel sad for the bouquet of flowers she's holding.  When I first saw this shot while going through my photos from brother-in-law's wedding of a week ago, I was, at first, really happy.  Then, I saw the big white post holding up a tent awning just inches from my new sister-in-law's  face.  It was just one of those moments where you grab a shot real fast without the time allowance of making sure the shot was composed with no extra elements to take away from the picture. I put the picture aside, but, I kept thinking that there must be a way to salvage this shot.  I am far from being a photoshop guru. Actually, I am far from being proficient with photoshop.  But, I decided to give it a try. And after several hours of trial and error (and numerous YouTube videos on how-to) I think I have a nice shot of the bride on her very special day.  Welcome to the family, Darcie.

2 comments:

  1. She almost has as big a smile as Tom did all that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot, beautiful bride, and beautiful job with the Photoshop, Mark!!

    ReplyDelete