Saturday, July 14, 2012

And the winner is.......

DEREK ZELAZOSKI!!!!! Each month the local park district has a movie night at the beach.  Its a fun, family night that starts with an ice cream eating contest for the kids.  This month I signed up my son and a friend to partake in the contest.  Of course, my son, and me being the coach, practiced very hard in the days leading up to the contest.  Evidently, our technique, strategy, and practice paid off since he was the declared winner of his age division.  The practice was tough, but worth it.



Even though Derek officially won the contest, I think the 2nd place challenger was a winner as well.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Derek!! I'm sure he had to put in grueling hours of training with you. I'm proud of you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sick was he that night?

    ReplyDelete