Thursday, April 21, 2011

Been awhile

Yeah, yeah, I know its been awhile since I've been here.  I hope to get back in the swing of things shortly.  The number one thing that would help this is decent weather.  Its correct that a true photographer braves all weather to get the shot.  But, I think that mainly pertains to a "paid" photographer.  So I am, therefore, exempt.  Time has also been in short supply due to various things going on.  And lets not forget our wonderful dependance on foreign fossil fuels.  I have definitely curtailed the photo excursions I like to go on after dinner or early morning.  So there are no excuses in the future, I have been working very hard on photography aspects that should make the above "excuses" a moot point.  I am presently studying, through books, websites, videos, and experimentation the world of "flash" photography.  And a whole other world it is.  No postings yet of aforementioned flash shots, but the day will come.  To do what I want to do takes a lot of study, experimenting, and some gear which I am only able to acquire through time.  But, I'm getting there.  Anyway, for now, here is a shot from last week catching a really cool sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment