Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No barrel necessary to get over this one

Nice to see the waters in the area flowing freely once again.  Here's a shot to check out and then I'm on to the big news.


Alright, drumroll please!!!! Many of you have asked me to make some pics available to whoever would like them.  I finally have a small store open on the site Imagekind.  The site was recommended to me by several other photographers.  I checked it out and really liked the community and browsing other people's stores.
It's not just about photographers.  The site contains many items from artists and other creative fields.  What I liked best about it is you can choose what size picture you would like to purchase and the paper you want it printed on.  You can even choose a mat and frame from them if you like. My site address is:
http://www.imagekind.com/evilbearphotography_poster
You can get there by clicking on the link above, or click on the banner on the right side of this page, or click  here and do a search for evilbearphotography.  The selection is limited at this time, but I am going through the archives to find other worthy shots.  If a shot from the past is not there and you would like to see it there, let me know and I will try to accommodate you.  Also, let me know what you think.  No matter what, though, thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment